Gabriel's Redemption by Sylvain Reynard

Saturday, January 11, 2014
Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel's Inferno, #3) 



★★★★★ 5 'You're my home' STARS.


Gabriel's Redemption was the perfect conclusion to Gabriel and Julianne's whirlwind romance story. For over a year, I'd been waiting for this third and final part of the highly praised Gabriel's Inferno-series and I can honestly say it did not disappoint! Once again, the Professor managed to make me swoon with his many carefully chosen words and poems. He's the perfect example of a gentleman and a hot alpha male all in one!!


"Have you ever made love in an orchard before?"
Her eyes widened and she shook her head.
"Then I'm glad I'm your first."
She tightened her grip on his hand. "You're my last, Gabriel. My only."



"People and circumstances will conspire to alienate us from one another, Julianne. We can't let them do that."


Gabriel and Julianne first met when she was seventeen years old and he was twenty-Seven. Since then, they've both come a very long way. Six years after their first meeting, Julia became Gabriel's grad student and thus began their passionate affair. Now, two years later, the two of them are newlyweds. Julia is working on her doctorate program in Harvard and Gabriel is still working as a professor.

But being newlyweds married with a full and exhausting work schedule isn't always rainbows and sunshine. On top of Julia's strict workload, Gabriel would also like to start thinking about starting a family, even though Julia would prefer finishing her studies first. And as if these discussions aren't enough already, there are also numerous other factors/enemies of their past who are set on preventing them from being happy. Still, the newlyweds are determined to fight for what they have without letting anyone come between them.


"Don't cry, my sweet girl. You're my Beatrice and my sticky little leaf and my beautiful wife."


In this final part of the series, all loose ends are tied. Every player, both Julianne's friend Paul, as well as her greatest enemies Christa, Simon and Natalie, and even Paulina, get the ending they deserve. The main focus of the story is about healing, hope and letting go of a painful past and memories in order to built a happy future. Without Julianne, Gabriel might have never become the man he is today, but with the help of his brown eyed angel, he's managed to overcome some of his darkest demons. She teaches him about forgiveness and love and in return he makes her feel beautiful and cherished.



"I hurt you, again and again. Yet you're so giving. Why?"
"Because I love you. Because I have compassion for you. Because I forgive you."


Overall, this series is still one of my all time favorite romance series. The journey Gabriel and Julianne go through is a beautiful one with lots of ups and downs. This final part of the series was less eventful and with much less heartbreak and anguish, but still there was never a dull moment throughout the story. The author has created a story and two main characters that will definitely stay with me for a very long time and I'm already looking forward to reading much more of his work in the future!


"Of all the gifts God gave me, he thought, the greatest one is you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts