Second chances

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Second Chances
5STARS

An amazing book!!!



WOW.This book just rocked my World!!!!From the first page my heart was gripped,twisted,torn and then it was caressed and filled with joy.
Words just cannot convey enough of how beautiful this book really is!!!
Loved the writing and the love scenes were so intence!!!



Mark is trying to recover from the separation of Brian when his mother dies and leaves a huge empty hole in his soul.



I was kinda connected with Mark because he seemed to be such a reliable and gentle guy,trying to protect everyone while doing the best he could. TThinking about how he forgave Brian for cheating and gave him a second chance!!!Becuase thinking about your lover slept with someone else and overcome this is even more painful...


Brian had never forgiven himself for straying and spent his love and life with and for Mark.But life always takes some strange turns...One door closes and another opens...Mark finds one of the young boys he deals with at his job, Robbie, is homeless and now at the shelter for boys.His mom left him when he was twelve, and Robbie had to live on the streets using drugs and selling his body.He and Mark forge a friendship of love and respect.What should be a happy time.But soon another unexpected loss has Mark reeling..


What can I say about Antonio????





This guy blew my mind away!!!I loved him even more than Mark.Antonio was something else and totally my kink with his tats and muscles.Yummy :D. hat I would have given to have a massage from him!!!
I loved how he was so open with his feelings.If he needed to work out what was going on in his head he went right on and acted on it.I could totally get how Mark and Antonio were with each other and how their relationship built.I loved how they were there for each other through the deaths, money troubles and taking care of Antonio’s son,Jason.



Tom has told a story about friendship,lovers, family and heart.Mark Jennings is a good man, kind, responsible, a loving son and brother.I 
highly recommended to everyone!!!

FOR THE END :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts