Epilogue

Friday, June 28, 2013

5 STARS

 photo 415b23a6-270a-427f-ac11-cff2ef10a7a6_zps9856ffcc.jpg
Do not read this review if you haven’t read the previous books :) 

It's really sad when a story ends. This journey had its ups and downs but I never thought that it would end in this way .I'm really glad I read these books because characters as Livvie should be mimicked. What I mean is that even though she was manipulated so badly she managed to stay strong on her feet again. It was difficult to forget him , to erase her past but what about Caleb? This book has all the answers about these two people. I'm very happy that the author decided to write the Epilogue .
If she hadn’t I'm sure I'll still be wondering how they would deal with their lives.
 photo e2bc30a7-e182-4709-8a10-d92afed3c328_zps89a39489.jpg
Caleb's void roars in life and the only person who can make him whole again is Livvie . He has to find her , be with her !
Their meeting isnt mentioned in SITD and I have to admit that I laughed a lot.


She hit me so hard my damn eyes were watering (I was not crying—eyes water. I think we all know I’m a badass and I don’t cry).


Livvie is willing to try again with him.Start everything from the beginning , be a normal couple , but is that even possible since they're both fucked up in the worst ways?


It is very nice to see these two trying.Livvie is really good in pretending that is a normal college girl.Caleb on the other hand left me laughing so hard.Oh god he was such a caveman.I guess some habits *clears throat* cant be forgotten .

Around her he is soft and we can see that he is a human after all. I always thought that he was a f***ing b@stard.I dont know how the author did this but I ended up liking him . 

I dont know what's wrong with me but I cant review this book so I'm stopping here.I loved it and that's all it matters.These two characters will definitely stay with me forever.
Can I say goodbye?
Not really.


Ok, the epilogue confused me a lot.
I want to believe that we arent saying a goodbye forever but that we will see them again.
I'm looking forward to more :)




 photo 21c0ed5c-e052-4c4a-b6b9-fb072b69fe77_zps85d634f3.jpg


PS; quoted pics are edited by me so feel free to use them but dont claim them as yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts