Captive in the dark

Friday, June 28, 2013



5 STARS


                                                                 This book was just........



What I mean is that in some moments I was like



and then like this



Livvie/Olivia/Kitten



Olivia is an other fucked-up book character with a very bad luck.
She grew up without love but with her mother's hate.
Livvie was the girl that would never cause any trouble and would never provoke the opposite sex.She was strong and destroyed.
She needed someone to love her .She was just seeking comfort.



Caleb

Fucked-up as well but he never showed weakness .
His only purpose : REVENGE
But is this enough when you are about to destroy everything?



I wont lie that ,in the beginning of the story I HATED Caleb.



Not my fault ! He was acting horribly.
I was trying to find a single reason to understand why everyone loves him and then it hit me.



(view spoiler)

“If I survive this, I can't go back. I'll have to move forward and I don't know what that means.” 




The truth is that I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong with me.

Damnit , reading the book I didnt care if what was happening was wrong
I found it interesting and hot.



Is it possible for the victim to fall for the kidnapper?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts