Wait for you

Friday, June 28, 2013



After reading this book I dont think that cookies and eggs will be the same for me.


Avery



Avery is starting college but all she wants is to start a new life.
Just consider how lucky she is.
She is living next to a HOTTIE.

Cam


They are both attending astronomy and that brings them closer.



Cam is determined to go out with her so he is asking her everyday but she is always turning him down.

"Go out with me Avery."
"No".
"See?She keeps turning me down."
Jacob shook his head
"You're an idiot Avery."


He wants to be close with her so every Sunday he sneaks into her home to make her breakfast.
Ususally their breakfast is such a funny time and they are both enjoying it.

“I'm beginning to think cookies is a code word for something else."

"Maybe it is." He tugged on my bag again as he took a confident step back, forcing me down another step. "And just think about it. If cookie was a code word, whatever it symbolizes, it's been in your mouth, sweetheart.”




As you all understand she fell for him and they finally went on a date.



Cam's kisses




“Goodnight, Avery.”

And then he kissed me—kissed me like he’d had right before he’d left the night of our date. Kissed me like he was a man starving for oxygen and I was the only air he needed to breathe. The hand around my neck held me there, raised up on my elbows as his mouth devoured mine. And that was the only word I could use to accurately explained how he kissed me.

Cam devoured me.”


This book was so funny but both of them were hiding a past.
A past that they wanted to forget.


It was pretty obvious what happened to Avery and I was very sad because she didnt deserve it.
No one does.
It kind of hit me when Cam told her what he did.



Why I loved Cam :
He is charming and hot. He is not your typical jerk but nice and funny.He definitely has panty dropping eyes and he is that guy that you'd be proud to bring home.

What I really loved about him?
His comfidence.

" So you guys weren't more than just friends with benefits?"
Cam sent me a widening glance.
"We hooked up once in a while but like I told you this weekend, I haven't been with anyone since I met you."
"I know. It just seemed like she wanted more."
"Wouldn't you?"
"Geez we really need to work on your confidence"




Why I loved Avery:
She is sweet and innocent .She isn't clueless , she is smart and knows how to hide her emotions.



Cam's parents were amazing and funny people.
“You listen here, woman.”
“You can listen to my foot up your ass if you call me woman again.”


Avery's parents were .....
"You are lying."
"You are ruinning our lives."






All in all, this was a perfect read for me.
This book combined both humor and real life problems.


                       

1 comment:

  1. Introducing our stunning fancy dress design, perfect for anyone who wants to make a statement at any event or party! This unique design is sure to turn heads with its eye-catching details and intricate craftsmanship.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts