Pavlina's review: Reaper's Stand by Joanna Wylde

Tuesday, October 14, 2014
 As Reapers Motorcycle Club president, Reese "Picnic" Hayes has
given his entire life to the club. After losing his wife, he knew he'd
never love another woman. And with two daughters to raise and a
club to manage, that was just fine with him. These days, Reese keeps his
relationships free and easy--he definitely doesn't want to waste his
time on a glorified cleaning lady like London Armstrong

Too bad he's completely obsessed with her.


Besides running her own business, London's got her junkie cousin's
daughter to look after--a more reckless than average eighteen-year-old.
Sure she's attracted to the Reapers' president, but she's not stupid.
Reese Hayes is a criminal and a thug. But when her young cousin gets
caught up with a ruthless drug cartel, Reese might be the only man who
can help her. Now London has to make the hardest decision of her
life--how far will she go to save her family?


Amazon: http://amzn.to/1nTMqO9
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1nTMpK6
iTunes: http://bit.ly/1nTMmxU

Goodreads Link: http://bit.ly/1oHeFdJ 






5 PICNIC STARS <3

What a wild ride!!Guys if you haven't read it yet,leave whatever you are doing and read it now!!!!This book was amazing!!In this book you can find a lot of action,suspense,humor and hot romance!!!!So far I loved all the books but this is the best!!!At first I wasn't sure if I like it due to Picnic's age but he always intrigued me and I wanted to learn more about him!!OMG this man....This man...I'm in love!!!

description

Everybody knows Picnic!He is the Club president.In previous books he's always been in the background but finally we have the opportunity to get to know him.Picnic had been married to Heather and he loved her a lot but when she died and he left alone to raise their two daughters.Now that he is alone he is like a man whore!He isn't planning to has a new "OLD LADY"...
Until he met London...

description


London owns a cleaning business, and she works in one of Reaper's pawn shop.Also she look after her niece Jessica and she is really protective!When Jessica decide to go in a MC party which is in Reaper's Property, she will be in trouble so London must go and take her and this isn't easy.She has no other choice except to ask help from Picnic.The way they meet isn't the best!I could say it was funny.. They've found each other before and Reese had always made London uncomfortable.And London wants to leave but she is determined to find her niece.There is attraction between them but London tries to avoid Picnic.Picnic ask from her for his help to have sex with him but instead of it she decides to go and clean his house!!

How much can she resist him??

I liked their relationship!The romance developed slowly and this for me is perfect!The chemistry between them is hot and of the charts!London is good!Not the best heroine, she made some bad decisions but still I love her!!I loved Picnic's character so much, he surprised me in a good way!He is handsome,hot a little scary sometimes, funny and so nice!!

"Don't say shit like that.I'[m not a nice guy sweethart.Trust me I'd know if I was."

"Well,you're being nice to me."
"I have ulterior motives.I like fucking you."

description



The epilogue gives us a small hint of what's to come ... OMG Can't wait for the next book!!!
If you are looking for a hot biker, this is what you need!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts