Guest reviewer Rosalinda Evenfall by Santino Hassell

Sunday, January 05, 2014

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




Exhausting
Venerable
Elegant
Necessary. Yeah, you need to read and experience this book.
Frenetic
AMAZING!
Long.
Loco!!! This book was completely CRAZY! Or at least, it drove me crazy…

So I finished! I can’t believe it. It took me forever but I finally did it and now I don’t even know how to start this review. Short and nice is always better, right? Ok, let me warn you first. If you haven’t read this book you are NOT allowed to open any spoilers. AT ALL. I’ll find out and will do bad things to you so behave!

I am going to assume you know what the book is about because I will talk more about my emotions than about the blurb per se. Boyd and Hsin are the main characters in this story and they are forced to work together for the Agency. I don’t know about yourselves but I do love haters-to-lovers stories and this one was by far the absolute BEST.

Because the book is that long that you really feel how they dislike each other at the beginning and you experience the change in them (I’m having goosebumps now remembering certain parts).
I don’t (*didn’t*) read Dystopian so If you have doubts about this one for that reason, please read the book. I promise it was like reading contemp, I promise.
While the story is interesting I would say the characters are why this book is so special. I think I had never “seen” characters so perfectly built.

Boyd is the man of my life. I swear! He’s this little shy kid who doesn’t have friends or a social life. He had a hard life and something happened to him that marked him years ago.


Hsin was not my favourite but I must admit he was a great character. He’s the BEST in his job but he loses it very easily so he needs a partner like Boyd to put him in place? Not sure about that but the thing is they connect and they’re perfect for each other.


Then there are some secondary characters that were awesome and a great addition to the story, specially Ryan. I really hope I’ll get more Ryan in the next book. (view spoiler)

And then there are thoughts in my head that are making me think that Lo Mas Funny and (view spoiler)

***PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THIS SPOILER*** If you do, this will ruin the book for you
(view spoiler)

And it's free, AMIG@S!!! Although you can donate some pennies to the authors. Seriously, I cannot read 1427 pages for free!




Thank you Rosa xx 
for more reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts