Top Recommendation Jock Road by Sara Ney

Thursday, September 05, 2019

 EAT. SLEEP. FOOTBALL.
Those are Jackson Jennings, Jr’s three mantras . His entire life, he’s been a trained athlete with only one end-game:


the Pro’s. No girls. No parties. No alcohol.


EAT. SLEEP. FOOTBALL.

Repeat.

Every Friday night, Triple J cruises the strip on campus, bored, lonely and conditioned not to party. But the night he meets Charlotte Edmonds on the side of the road, he wonders if his three mantras will ever be enough.

BIG. DUMB. JOCK.

Charlie has no time for Jackson’s antics. Not when he’s stealing her food or teases her to no end, making her tingle in all the right places. But if she’s ever going to have a boyfriend, she’d choose one who isn’t a Neanderthal. One with manners and actual time to spend with her. Not a hulking man-child who cruises the strip at night, in his Big. Dumb. Truck.




5 STARS

This was a cute,sweet,fun and lighthearted story!I was smiling all the time, Triple J and Charlie were cute together!I loved how they met and everything between them was flirty and funny!

description

Triple J is definitely one of the most swoon worthy heroes!I was melting for him, and Charlie was so fun and sassy!They have a great combination whenever they were together!I was grinning and rooting for them!Their sex scenes were so hot and intimidate!I loved them so much!

If you are looking for a quick read, with a romance full of sweet and fun moments this is perfect!


  

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this educative write up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this educative writeup. I really like your means of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Blog is awesome. Really appreciate your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I realized a lot of things using this

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am actually grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this enormous article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone loves it when folks come together and share opinions.

    ReplyDelete

  8. The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I definitely enjoyed studying it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We stumbled over here by a different website and thought I might check things out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Say, you got a nice blog article. Really thank you! Really Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for this post, pretty worthwhile material.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts