The darkest kiss

Tuesday, July 16, 2013
4 Stars


Lucien


Anya


Lucien is the Lord who is possessed by the spirit of death .We could characterize him as miserable since he is feeling bad and unworthy due to his looks .He has mismatched eyes and long time ago he decided to scar his own face. As we read he isn’t the happy and funny type. However he managed to draw Anya’s attention and she's following him for months.
Anya is the goddess of Anarchy and definitely bad news for Lucien .She is courageous, fearless, dynamic and way different than him .She doesn’t know why she is attracted to this Lord but she has to be with him.
In this book the fantasy plot is very rich. We see that the Lords are on missions all around the world and of course there is more Greece *wink wink* and Greek mythology , which I adore btw. We are introduced new characters and some of them are so mean and others are traitors.

Cronus now as the king of gods believes that he can order around everyone and so he does. I was very annoyed because he actually asked Lucien to kill Anya for him .Well, Cronus wants her dead for a reason but Anya is too awesome to die and she can trick smartly Death.

I loved so much her relationship with Lucien. It was a love-fighting relationship. They were fighting a lot and I was having so much fun. I must admit that I liked Anya better that Lucien. She is one of my favorite female book characters.

“He had a bleeding cut on his leg and he smelled like shit.
Her nose wrinkled. "Step in something?" she asked innocently.
"That I did not mind." He took a menacing step toward her. "What I did mind was being hit by a cab, then landing on the lap of a naked man. With an erection, Anya. He had an erection.”


That was one of the funniest moments of the book. Obviously Anya is a little spoiled goddess who loves taking what she wants.



Due to her curse she has to be careful with men but Lucien is a safe deal and she is going to risk everything and be with him.

***William***
                        “I'm William, but you can call me Sexy. Everyone does.”


For real? Is he serious??
I wasn't thrilled by William and I still can’t understand why everyone seems to love him. Obviously I am going to learn why in the next books .He was a manwhore and sometimes funny -in a weird way- .I didn't like what he did and I hope he doesn’t get back his book.

***Paris/Sierra***
WTH happened??I've read the blurb of his book and reading what happened here made me so curious.
Damn , his book is the 9th so I guess I'll have to wait.


***Aeron/Reyes/Danica***


Thank god Reyes's book is the next one.
Omg I couldn’t believe what I was reading .I officially hate Aeron but I love Reyes so much. He is a hero! *sigh*

Overall it was a great book but I didnt feel like giving it 5 stars because sometimes the story was slow. The series is getting only better and I'm definitely moving onto the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts