Top Recommendation Broken Knight by L.J. Shen

Monday, August 19, 2019

Not all love stories are written the same way. Ours had torn chapters, missing paragraphs, and a bittersweet ending.






Luna Rexroth is everyone’s favorite wallflower.
Sweet.
Caring.
Charitable.
Quiet.
Fake.
Underneath the meek, tomboy exterior everyone loves (yet pities) is a girl who knows exactly what, and who, she wants—namely, the boy from the treehouse who taught her how to curse in sign language.
Who taught her how to laugh.
To live.
To love.
Knight Cole is everyone’s favorite football hero.
Gorgeous.
Athletic.
Rugged.
Popular.
Liar.
This daredevil hell-raiser could knock you up with his gaze alone, but he only has eyes for the girl across the street: Luna.
But Luna is not who she used to be. She doesn’t need his protection anymore.
When life throws a curveball at All Saints’ golden boy, he’s forced to realize not all knights are heroes.
Sometimes, the greatest love stories flourish in tragedy.

Amazon US ➜ https://amzn.to/2KVMWZR



❤️5 STARS❤️

My heart is so full right now, Leigh Shen delivers an emotional,intense,angsty love story!I believe this is the most intense book I have read from this author, and believe me I have read almost all of them!

" There will be no one else, Moonshine.I will never let you get over me."

description

There is angst,emotions and passion between Luna and Knight!There were moments I cried can you believe it? As their story unfolds my heart was aching and I was feeling everything!This is must read!!

description

Leigh completely drew me into Luna and Knight's story, from beginning to end the journey is riveting!This is a highly recommended story!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts