Top Recommendation The Body Painter by Pepper Winters

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Surprise!
Want a thrilling, sexy romance which may or may not make you throw your kindle?



“Must be slim, able to stand for long periods of time, and be impervious to the cold.”
The headline caught my attention.

“Hours are negotiable, pay is minimal, clothing absolutely forbidden.”
The second line piqued my curiosity.

“Able to hold your bladder and tongue, refrain from opinions or suggestions, and be the perfect living canvas.”
The third made me scowl.

“Other attributes required: non-ticklish, contortionist, and obedient. Must also enjoy being studied while naked in a crowd.”
The fourth made me shudder.

“Call or email ‘YOUR SKIN, HIS CANVAS’ if interested in applying.”
The final made my heart race.

I should’ve kept scrolling past the advertisement.
I should’ve applied for the boring receptionist job at minimum wage.
I should’ve clicked on any other job where I got to keep my clothes on.
But I didn’t.
I applied.
My interview is tomorrow…


 Go ahead and meet Gilbert Clark in The Body Painter…
THE BODY PAINTER (Master of Trickery #1)
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2Jfilbg



5 STARS 

“You are in my mouth, up my nose, in my fucking blood. I need to see you. I want you as broken as you’ve made me.”


What a ride, I devour it in one sitting!The body Painter was everything I wanted and even more!I'm speechless, I was hooked from the very start and I was mesmerized, the writing was flawless and the unique characters were so addictive that I just couldn't put it down!

description

This is happening whenever I start a new book from Pepper Winters, she has a way with her words that make me feel like I'm a part of the story!The storyline is fantastic and I loved how is told in past and present!Gil and Ollin are perplexed,intense,full of tension,passionate and stubborn!I could find similarities in these two and I enjoyed their story!

“Gil had been the boy I’d wanted to marry. He’d belonged to me like I’d belonged to him. But then he’d become a monster...and no one knew why. "

The ending left me craving for more!This book was everything and I cannot wait for the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts