Review Dating Roulette by D. Kelly

Tuesday, July 30, 2019


There's only one rule - Don't commit a dating sin. 

Bexley 

Seven Dates.
Seven chances to win my heart.
It’s not hard –
Don’t put ketchup on your eggs.
Don’t wear tasseled loafers.
For the love of all that’s Holy, don’t ogle the waitress.
See? Simple…
Yet no one can get it right.

Tristan

Dating Roulette.
It’s Bexley’s game.
Correction - it’s her life.
A constant rotation of dates.
You might get one; you might get seven.
No one has ever gotten to eight.
There’s only one rule –
Don’t commit a dating sin.
I’ve watched for years and bided my time.
Now, it’s my turn to play.
And I play to win. 




4 STARS


This was a great read!It was romantic and sweet! I absolutely fell in love with Tristan and Bexley , their story is romantic and emotional.

From beginning to end you could feel the love they have for each other!Their dates were fun and flirty!

I'm going to check more books from this author in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts