Top Recommendation Bloodstained Beauty by Ella Fields

Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Fresh out of college and headed straight for my dream job, I didn’t think things could get any better.








Then I met my dream man. 

In an instant, my happy ever after had begun.
The life I’d stumbled into was beautiful, and the man I loved was perfect. 
But perfection comes at a cost, and I’d slumbered through all the alarms. 

Then I met my nightmare. 
The man whose bright eyes held untamed darkness. 
The man who disarmed me with his peculiar behavior. 
The man whose cold, merciless hands shook me awake. 
In an instant, questions started to dismantle my happy ever after.

But whoever said the truth would set you free was wrong.
It wasn’t going to repair the cracks in my naive heart. 
It wasn’t going to caress my face with comforting hands and reassure me it was all just a dream.
No, the truth shoved me down a rabbit hole, and I landed in the lair of a real-life monster.




5 Brilliant Stars

This book was fantastic, I was hooked from the first pages and I was intrigued.Bloodstained Beauty is a brilliant story that will keep you on edge most of the time.

description


I believe it's better to go blind in this one.I devour it, everything about it, it was perfect.It's a raw story, and the characters rocked this story!

I don't want to give anything away, but be prepared for an addictive story packed with suspense and twists.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts