Review A Gentleman Never Keeps Score by Cat Sebastian

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Once beloved by London's fashionable elite, Hartley Sedgwick has become a recluse after a spate of salacious gossip exposed his most-private secrets.




Rarely venturing from the house whose inheritance is a daily reminder of his downfall, he’s captivated by the exceedingly handsome man who seeks to rob him.

Since retiring from the boxing ring, Sam Fox has made his pub, The Bell, into a haven for those in his Free Black community. But when his best friend Kate implores him to find and destroy a scandalously revealing painting of her, he agrees. Sam would do anything to protect those he loves, even if it means stealing from a wealthy gentleman. But when he encounters Hartley, he soon finds himself wanting to steal more than just a painting from the lovely, lonely man—he wants to steal his heart.
 






4 STARS

From the moment I read the synopsis for A Gentleman Never Keeps Score I was intrigued and excited to read it!It started really well and I find myself enjoying the story from the first pages!

It was intense,emotional,steamy and at the same time sweet!Sam and Hartley touched me with their story.They were both well developed and the writing was fantastic.

Overall, it was another great book from Cat Sebastian, I still can't believe this is only my second book by her!I need to read more of her!She is so talented and her words give a meaning!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts