Review Double Down by Alessandra Torre

Monday, June 18, 2018



The stunning conclusion to the All In Duet... 

In Vegas, there was one man who was off limits. One man... and I fell for him. 





I knew there were risks. Still, I played the game. When Dario Capece called, I answered. When he beckoned, I came. When he broke all my rules, I looked the other way. 

I knew there were risks. I just never realized they included death. 

Note: This book should be read after Even Money (available now).







4 STARS

What a ride, I didn't know what to expect from Double Down.When I finished Even Money I was wondering what will happen in this one, and omg I was surprised and impressed with Alessandra's
writing!Double Down is a story packed with suspense,twists and a hot romance.

description

Dario and Bell's has to deal with many things in order to have their happy ending.Their love for each other is strong and powerful.They were intense,passionate and steamy.I just wish I had more of their romance in this one, but still it was a great story.

If you are looking for a suspenseful story with a passionate romance and many twists that you'll never guess this is perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts