Pavlina's review:Becoming Calder by Mia Sheridan

Tuesday, October 07, 2014
There is a place in modern day America with no electricity, no plumbing, and no modern conveniences. In this place, there is no room for dreams, no space for self-expression, and no tolerance for ambition. 

In this place, there is a boy with the body of a god and the heart of a warrior. He is strong and faithful and serves his family honorably. But he dares to dream of more. 

In this place, there is a girl with the face of an angel and a heart full of courage. To her family, she is the vision of obedient perfection. But she dares to want that which she has been told can never be hers. 

Becoming Calder is the story of good versus evil, fear versus bravery, and the truth that the light of love has always found its way into even the darkest of places . . . From the beginning of time, to the end of the world. 

THIS IS THE FIRST PART IN A TWO-PART SIGN OF LOVE SERIES INSPIRED BY AQUARIUS. THE SECOND PART, FINDING EDEN, RELEASES SIMULTANEOUSLY. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and graphic sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.



REVIEW

5 UNIQUE STARS


This book was absolutely fantastic!! I immediately fell in love with the story!This is unlike from what I have read before!The story was so beautiful and unique!!!!First of all I would like to say that I felt like I was inside the story, it was so captivating.I was mesmerized by the writing,the forbidden love story and the characters!!What I loved most is that from the first moment you could feel the connection between the characters and also I liked that the romance was building slowly!!This book touched me in so many ways!It was simply amazing!!


The story begins in Arcadia,where people leave there different from us!Without running water and electricity .They have a leader Hector who brought Eden in their community who according to the prophecy will be his wife.Eden is still a child, so we can see how she grows.Calder is the son of a worker,he has accept his fate from a very early age and he has learned to leave like this and never doubt anything....

Until he meets Eden...Together they will start having second thoughts about their beliefs...


description


I loved watching them how they met in secret meetings, with stolen glances and morning glories and butterscotch candies.Like I said before you can feel the connection from the first moment they see each other.I loved so much Calder and Eden!They were both inoscent,sweet and funnyTheir love is so powerfull and emotional.


description


The whole set of circumstances of how these people live is differnt from how we leave.Some people may protest, but honestly for me it isn't something I haven't heard.I mean ok not exactly like Calder and Eden but there are people who leave in similar situations like them!The only big difference is that they leave in a place which there isn't anything modern.

I can't wait to read Finding Eden!!I'm so glad both books were released the same day so we don't have to wait!!If you are looking for something powerful and unique that will make you want for more this is exactly what you need!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts