ARC REVIEW: Uncivilized by Sawyer Bennett reviewed by Christine and Pavlina

Monday, September 08, 2014
**Warning: This book is a wild, sexy beast of a read. 18+**

Putting a woman on her knees before me is what really makes my cock hard. I fuck with dominant force and absolute control. I demand complete surrender from my conquests.

Savage man, loner, warrior… I am dangerous at my core. I have lived amidst the untamed wild of the rainforest, in a society that reveres me and where every woman falls before me in subjugation.

Now I’ve been discovered. Forced to return to a world that I have forgotten about and to a culture that is only vaguely familiar to my senses.

Dr. Moira Reed is an anthropologist who has been hired to help me transition back into modern society. It’s her job to smooth away my rough edges… to teach me how to navigate properly through this new life of mine. She wants to tame me.

She’ll never win.

I am wild, free and raw, and the only thing I want from the beautiful Moira Reed is to fuck her into submission.

She wants it, I am certain.

I will give it to her soon.

Yes, very soon, I will become the teacher and she will become my student. And when I am finished showing her body pleasure like no other, she’ll know what it feels like to be claimed by an uncivilized man.


Amazon: http://amzn.to/1uFUmAN
iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/uncivilized/id899566499?mt=11
Google Play:https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Sawyer_Bennett_Uncivilized?id=oQtxBAAAQBAJ&hl=en

REVIEWS:

 CHRISTINE'S REVIEW


4 Uncivilized Stars!


I was going give this book a lower rating last night because quite honestly there were so many inconsistencies and inaccuracies. They were so obvious and not that they bothered me but the practical side of my brain was trying to make everything make sense. So this review is based purely on enjoyment. I enjoy smutty books but there comes a time when I ask myself when is it going to stop? Gime some more story please! Not in this case though. Uncivilized by Sawyer Bennett, is pure erotica with a plot although erotica isn't the only focus of the book, just the main one. While you learn about the characters and their story, you get a heavy dose of their journey to sexual discovery.


Let me be blunt. This book was HOT. HOT. HOT.

____________________________________________

About The Story
____________________________________________

Zach Easton, disappeared along with his parents who were Christian missionaries when he was seven years old. He's been missing for eighteen years, presumed dead in the Amazon Jungle. Dr. Moira Reed is hired by Zach's Godfather to retrieve and help Zach adjust to Western
civilisation. Zach loves his home in the Amazon with his tribe, he doesn't want to leave with the flame haired woman, he resents her for taking him away from his home. And because of this any attempt Moira makes to speak to him or tell him about his new home is met with stony silence.

But thank God for fiction because that doesn't last very long! Thinking she's being clever, Moira shows Zach how to use the internet as a means for Zach to learn and acclimate himself to Western society.
My thoughts? What the hell was she thinking? Like any red blooded male, the first thing Zach researches is sex, Zach is fascinated by sex and how people have and view it. And obviously after reading and watching scores of information about it, he needs an outlet, someone he can try out all the great things he's learned about on. Obviously Moira is who he sets his sights in, he may resent her, but he's also attracted to her.

Moira, is an independent and confident woman of the free world. Besides jeopardising her professional credibility, she's not prepared to roll over and just open her legs for Zach. What she is prepared to do is put up a fight, Zach is controlling and feels entitled to sex with any woman he wants. It's the way of his tribe, a man uses sex as a means of release and dominance over a woman. No emotions involved.

Moira's attitude:

Zach's attitude

And then my friends starts a fascinating and titillating journey into Zach and Moira lives as they discover the wonders of sex together :D

____________________________________________

My Thoughts
____________________________________________

If you scroll to the top, you'll get my thoughts on this book. But like I said, while completely unbelievable and inconsistent this story was highly entertaining. This is an erotica, and quite good in my opinion. The dirty talk was out of this world as were the actual sex scenes. The sex was mind blowing without freaking me out as I'm quite a prude with adventurous sex in books :P If you're looking for a fun and sexy read with an alpha male and likable heroine then this is your go to. This book is not a dark read. It's fun and 100% HOT.

____________________________________________

Some of my favourite quotes
____________________________________________

Her touch is war and caring, and it gives e a measure of peace. "I don't want to hurt you," I tell her honestly. "I always feel like I'm getting ready to lose control when I'm with you. I want to possess you so thoroughly, and I'm afraid I might hurt you in the process."
____________________________________________

____________________________________________





PAVLINA'S REVIEW

4,5 HOT UNCIVILIZED STARS!!!

This book was really good!!It reminds me Tarzan and Jane but here Zach is more naughty!!From the momment I saw the cover and read the synopsis,I wanted this book!!I loved the plot,it has something different from the others books I have read!!Here you will not find a billionaire,a rock star or an anti-hero here we have only a hot unsivilized man!!What I loved more was Zach's dominance!!!OMG this man was such an alpha male!!

description

Moira Reed is an anthropologist who has to retrieve Zach who lived in the Amazon junkle for 18 years after his parent death.But what she expected has nothing to do with the reality!!!She will find a wild,handsome,dominant alpha male who doesn't have boundaries!!!


description

I liked both characters and I can say that their connection was evident from the moment they looked each other,I could feel their desire and passion!!And this made me to crave seeing them together !!!I loved watching the progress of their relationship!How they start learning things about themeselves,asking questions.

Zach has feelings for Moira and this is a mystery for him because in his culture there was only sex.They didn't have kisses,hugs or touches.So you can think that it was funny watching Zach to feel everything that it's new for him!!!

The sex scenes was of the charts!!!OMG How I loved Zach!!His nature and the dirty talk make the sex scenes even hotter!!!


description


There were also funny momments like the fact that Zach prefered to be naive and also when Zack learned about the internet and what he finds :)You can see my big enthousiasm for Zach so you can understand that a big part for my rate system goes to him!!!

If you are looking for something a little bit different to read check this one!!!You will find hot momments that will make your pants wet and an ALPHA MALE!!!

1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts