Broken Dove by Kristen Ashley

Friday, February 14, 2014


synopsis

Far too young, Apollo Ulfr lost Ilsa, his wife, the love of is life and the mother of his two children. The grief of her loss does not settle in his soul, it solders to it. But when he discovers there is a parallel universe where his wife may have a twin, he feels there's hope and sets about bringing her to his world so he can have her back. 
But Ilsa Ulfr of our world is married to the parallel universe's twin, Pol, who is not a good man. Not in any way. She's on the run from him and the last thing she wants is to be transported to a fantastical world and be forced to take his side as his wife, even if he is not Pol. And Apollo finds the broken Ilsa nothing like his beloved, and further, wants nothing to do with her. 
But darkness is looming and evil is amassing. Apollo must protect his land and keep his family safe, including the new Ilsa. 

4,5 FANTASTIC,HOT STARS

"A new beginning.
A new life.
A new me.
All of it mine.
All of it made by my hand 
my decisions, my work."

Wow I'm so devoured by this book!!It was amazing!!!As with most of Kristen's books! I just couldn't put it down!!!Broken Dove is full of  romance, mystery, drama and fights!!The plot was so interesting and the characters was so lovable!! 


The book begins with Valentine a which who bringing Apollo to our world and taking him to Madie the twin of his dead wife. Apollo decides to bring her to his world, as Pol his twin in our world abuses her. His world is full of Hewcrows, elves and more.
Apollo and Madie start their adventure...
I really liked that their love was not the insta-love type, but grew slowly as they got to know each other... 
This helps the relationship take roots and turns into something epic and so beautiful.

 “I tell you now, my poppy, for years, I never thought I would be happy again.
 Never again. . . . . So I never imagined I could be happier.” 

I also like that Apollo's two children are a big part of the book and he is a great dad.Is there anything in the world sexier than a perfect father?A man who calls his daughter “precious girl” and battles his little boy in a game of wooden swords before he comes to bed?? *sigh*

OMG Apollo <33 *sigh* He is a stubborn yet sensual and sweet alpha male!!I loved the transition of wanting to relive what he lost, into living for what he found. It was so beautiful!I loved Maddie too!She was  a strong and tough heroine! In the beginning I thought she will be  weak and vulnerable because she had a really sad past.But no!She was brave funny and sweet  and she really cared about the people she liked.


Their chemistry was off the charts!The sex scenes so HOT HOT HOT.
 You’re gonna get a spirited heroine and a badass alpha male hero who knows how to treat a woman in bed ;)))  

A fantastic read!!I can't wait for the next book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts