Under Different Stars by Amy A. Bartol

Sunday, January 19, 2014

4,5 SCI-FI STARS

"You cannot thrive under the wrong stars, Kricket." 

OMG this book was so captivating!!I couldn't put it down!!! I was hooked from the first chapter! I am so in love with all the characters !This book has it all!!!Lots of action,romance, humor,and dystopian!Under Different Stars takes place on both Earth and an alternate planet called Ethar which lends to the sci-fi feeling. I love the world Amy creates...It's so interesting!! Her descriptions of the people and places on Ethar, help you picture this world.I really felt like I was there!!




Kricket is a  a 17-year-old girl who doesn't have any family but she has friends, however she knows that she is different from the other...She has violet eyes and she can understand when someone lies or says the truth..One night while she takes the train to go home from work she meets three very interesting and handsome men..but she knows that something is off about them, she manages to get away from them only to be attacked by three other guys...These men claim that they have been searching for her, and have a mission which involves returning her to the world she belongs…


After a catch they manage to take her with them the right guys to an epic journey through caves, portals and jungles.The leader of the team is Trey Allairis.He is a military soldier who follows orders.His one and only objective, is to secure his target, and return her safely to her people.Trey soon discovers that Kricket means more to him than a “mission”...



  
I like Kricket so much!!!She's such a great female lead!She is so strong and total badass!!!I think I have a big crash on her :))) Also she is tough and courageous!She isn't afraid to face her fears.She is honest, fun and absolutely lovely. 
And Trey...I loved loved loved Trey.He is hot and sexy!! My attraction for him happens immidiately!!





Everything surrounding Trey and Kricket developed naturally and beautifully!!
This is an amazing read!It was fast-paced, entertaining, with enough sexual tension!! 
I cannot wait until the next book comes out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts