Forever With You by Laurelin Paige

Saturday, January 18, 2014
Forever with You (Fixed, #3) 



★★★★ 4 'Fixed' stars!

"Without struggle there is no progress."


Forever With You is the third and final part of the Fixed-series by Laurelin Paige and it picks up right where the previous part ended. Since I really liked the previous two books in the series, I was very much looking forward to find out how Hudson and Alayna's story would end. Throughout the story, Alayna's jealousy and insecurity did annoy me at times, though I did understand where she was coming from. And Hudson has become even more swoon worthy now that he's finally admitting his true feelings toward Alayna, even though it takes him quite a while to get there.

"You're the first person I've ever loved, Alayna. And I know you'll be the last."



Alayna Withers has always had trouble connecting with people. Her commitment issues were of the kind that she always got too attached to the men in her life and even went as far as too stalk them and follow them around when they didn't return her affections. But now that she's finally overcome her stalker tendencies, she's been able to build up a seemingly healthy and stable relationship with Hudson, who never judged her because of her past.

Still, the fact that Hudson believed Celia over her for a short period of time hurt her more than she could have imagined. It has made her self esteem fragile and she's become even more insecure than before. Then, there's the fact that Celia keeps coming back into her and Hudson's life which makes it all the more difficult for her to get past her trust issues.

"You belong to me, precious. You belong with me. I won't let anything come between us. I won't let anything hurt you."



Hudson Pierce has never really let anyone get too close to him. From the moment he realized how many women were attracted to him and how easily it was for him to manipulate them with his charm, he's made it his sport to play women by making them fall for him and then leave them heartbroken behind. But Alayna has always been different. She's the only one who's been able to brake through his exterior and find a way into his heart. Still, he hasn't told her all of his darkest secrets and he's afraid that when he does, she'll never be able to forgive him. So, he tries to deflect and avoid her many questions. But in the end it's proven once again that keeping secrets never turns out so great...

"Here I am, precious. I give myself freely. All of me, Alayna. No more walls or secrets or games or lies. I give you all of me, honestly. For forever, if you'll take it."


Overall, I really enjoyed reading this series. It was original, with just the right amount of drama and the perfect combination of romance and passion. I was happy with the way the story ended even though I would have liked the epilogue to be a little longer but that's just a minor detail. All in all, Forever With You was the perfect conclusion to Hudson and Laynie's story and I'm already looking forward to Gwen's story in the spin-off of this series.



"Where is the road to your heart?" With one finger, he lifted my chin to meet his eyes.
"Don't you know? You're the one who paved it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts