Stinger by Mia Sheridan

Friday, January 10, 2014
Stinger (Sign of Love, #3)



★★★★★ 5+ Life is Wild stars!


WOW. What an amazing book.


Yes, I pretty much loved everything about it.

From the moment I started reading it I could not put it down. The storyline was engaging, the characters beautifully flawed, the writing style was easy flowing and mesmerizing at the same time.

It had romance, passion, humor, drama, anguish a little bit of action, but most of all it was the story as a whole that really got to me and that will definitely stay with me for a very long time.

On paper, Carson and Grace seemed one of the most unlikely couples to ever work out, but in reality they couldn't have been more perfect and complementary to each other.

All in all, this book was


It was easily one of the best books I've read this year and I'm already looking forward to reading much more of this author's work! 

"Sometimes, you don't even realize anything is wrong until someone comes along and changes you, and makes you want more."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts