Cage by Harper Sloan

Friday, January 10, 2014
★★★★ 4 BEAUTY AND HER BEAST stars.

"I have lived a life that makes me know when something is worth fighting for. I took one look at you and knew you were worth it to me." ~ Greg


"I want him to be my white knight. I want him to save me from me."

"You don't have to be strong all the time. Let me take it, Beauty. Let me be your rock."


Greg Cage has been a protector all his life. The fact that he couldn't save his twin sister from her abusive husband has made him decide he'll never let another woman in his life get hurt again.

Melissa Larson has always been the strong, sober type in her family. The last thing she needs is an overprotective man trying to take over her life. Still, the moment these two meet, sparks fly and the sexual tension is over the roof! So, when it comes down to it, can these two find a way to compromise and complement each other along the way?

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I really like Harper Sloan's writing style and the characters she created in this series. Loved seeing more of Izzy and Axel as well! The drama was a little over the top at times, but other than that I really enjoyed this fun, sexy, fast-paced read with a hot reformed alpha male and a strong, undependable heroine!! Already looking forward to Dee and Beck's story...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts