Come Alive review

Sunday, September 15, 2013



5STARS



OMG OMG!!!! I'm in love with this series!!!
AMAZING!!!!

In this book Perry and Dex visit New Orleans and they have to deal with zombies and voodoo and a Mambo!But they are not alone..Maximus is with them! Of course he was an as....le for the main part but... Karina makes you feel sympathy for him in the end!!

 Zombies and Voodoo, really freak me out!!!




  

Dex's mum makes a few appearances and I find them pretty scary too.




.Also I am curious about Dex’s brother Michael and  his father. ..I hope we can learn more in the next book!!

I love Dex so much! I fell more in love with him in this book!!!Finally we can see how much he loves Perry from his POV!!!. I was so excited to see Perry from Dex's side  for him to wipe away any doubt that he loved her from the inside out!

"Baby we are both crazy.That's why we're made for each other."

"I realized it didn't mean anything without Perry by my side.She was my reason for living.She was the reason I'd come alive in the first place."

"Dex...I cannot go on without you.You are my future, you are my everything!"

"Baby, I love you, more than anything in the fucking world.You are my world.And all I've ever wanted is for me to be yours."

(Sigh <3 <3 <3 <3)  



I love Perry and Dex. I love how funny they are and the chemistry between them is awesome!!The sex...OMG!!! So  HOT HOT HOT!!!!
If you haven't read this series yet, you are missing out one of the most awesome heroines and an addictive male ever!!!!
READ IT NOW!!!



1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts