Halfway to the grave

Tuesday, August 13, 2013
5 stars

The greatest thing you can learn from love is to be loved in return. 



Bones



Cat


I have no words about this book!I was aware that the series is addictive and really good but I didnt expect perfection and yes it was indeed perfect.The characters,the storyline and everything were so carefully developed and well written.Bones made me swoon so badly with his attitude/arrogance and his conversations with Cat either left me giggling or laughing out loud.

“You're not a woman," he said finally. "You're the Grim Reaper with red hair!”

I'm not going to focus on the storyline since it's full action packed.Just trust me , there is not a single boring moment.I literraly devoured the book and enjoyed every single line.

The characters: 
Cat
She is half vampire but she hates them simply because of what a vampire did to her mother.She wants to kill every vampire that will stand on her way and she is doing it with flying colours until she meets Bones.Cat is not your witty heroine.
She is :a badass
strong
NOT annoying
funny/smartass

“Don't kiss me like a woman if you're going to treat me like a child.”

I think that I never liked a female character more.I had so much fun when I was reading her inner monologues.

Bones
Ahhh this sexy english accent *sigh*
What can I say?
He is a protective vampire who is haunting someone.With Cat's help he believes that he will finally capture him.Bones isfunny,ridiculously hot,quite a gentleman/or maybe not .The truth is that he will make you love him.You cant resist him or his charms.

Timmie
He is Cat's neighbor and I found him very cute.He is a naive human and he has no idea that vampires exist but eitherway he doesnt have the balls to say a word at Bones.

(..)"I staffed him in the closet!"I burst out in shame.Timmie's eyes goggled."Is he still there?"



The ending is so unexpected and there is also a cliffhanger.I cant wait to see how things will work out for Cat and Bones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts