TOP RECOMMENDATION REVIEW The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood

Saturday, September 18, 2021

 



As a third-year Ph.D. candidate, Olive Smith doesn't believe in lasting romantic relationships--but her best friend does, and that's what got her into this situation.

Convincing Anh that Olive is dating and well on her way to a happily ever after was always going to take more than hand-wavy Jedi mind tricks: Scientists require proof. So, like any self-respecting biologist, Olive panics and kisses the first man she sees.


That man is none other than Adam Carlsen, a young hotshot professor--and well-known ass. Which is why Olive is positively floored when Stanford's reigning lab tyrant agrees to keep her charade a secret and be her fake boyfriend. But when a big science conference goes haywire, putting Olive's career on the Bunsen burner, Adam surprises her again with his unyielding support and even more unyielding...six-pack abs.

Suddenly their little experiment feels dangerously close to combustion. And Olive discovers that the only thing more complicated than a hypothesis on love is putting her own heart under the microscope.

REVIEW 

5 STARS

"I wish you could see yourself the way I see you."

It was such a fun read, I adored the characters.The chemistry between our two characters is amazing, they rocked this story.I fall in love with both of them from the beginning , loved their interactions.

It's sweet with a slow burn romance and they are full of humor .Adam make me swoon and smile a lot!I loved this grumpy hero!Olive was just amazing you could easily connect with her!

"Are you going to be less harsh, then?"
"Unlikely."
She sighed. "You know, when I have no more friends and everyone hates me because of this fake-dating thing, I'll be super lonely and you are going to have to hang out with me every day. I'll annoy you all the time. Is it really worth being mean to every grad in the program?"
"Absolutely."

I cannot wait to read more books from thisauthor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts