Review Hot Under His Collar by Andie J Christopher

Friday, July 23, 2021

 Father Patrick Dooley joined the clergy to fulfill his mother's dying wish. While it once gave him purpose, he not so sure it's his calling anymore. But it's all he's ever known and he's not sure what he wants to do with his life if he decides to leave the priesthood. How can he reconcile his faith with his growing desire to live a different life?


Sasha Finerghty was content to admire Patrick from afar while she dated men who were perfect on paper and wrong in real life. But with Patrick's church in need of funding to keep a community program afloat, she's just the girl to solve their fundraising problem. Spending more time together only fuels Sasha's crush on him, who finds a kindred soul in her.

The more Patrick gets to know Sasha, the easier it is for him to see a future unfolding for them. But it will take a leap of faith to turn their friendship into something more, and neither of them are quite ready to make the jump.

3,5-4 STARS

Hot Under His Collar was a great read, I really enjoy it!It follows event planner Sasha  who has a  year-long crush on Father Patrick Dooley.

I've loved Sasha and Patrick's characters  , I felt connected to them through the story.This book had me hooked and I could not put it down.It was fast paced mostly and there were some steamy moments.

My only complain is the ending felt rushed and there were momments I struggled through the story but overall it was a great read.I love this series and her writing so I cannot wait to see what she will have for us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts