Top Recommendation Wild by Coralee June and Raven Kennedy

Monday, July 29, 2019

I’ve got a secret.
I have blood on my hands and a trust fund in my name. And I’m in love with someone I can’t have.



There’s six years separating us, and he’s my brother’s best friend. I’ve tried to stay away, but he keeps pulling me back.

Luis Salvador makes me feel wild and free. He fans the fires within me instead of putting them out.
But there’s an even darker secret I’m harboring than this forbidden lust. I can’t escape my past or the man who’s following me.
Savannah is full of secrets these days. And so am I.






5 STARS

Best book in the series!I discovered Coralee June and Raven Kennedy this year and I fell in love with their books!This entire series are perfect!I adored all the characters so much!

description

Luis is now my new favorite man, serious he is sexy,fun,sweet,protective and so swoon worthy!Royal is fantastic too, I liked her a lot and she couldn't find a better man than Luis!I loved that he was younger than her, yet they were perfect for each other!They were so hot,flirty,fun and sexy together!

If you are looking for a fast paced,sexy read with a hero that will make you melt and swooning this is the best!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts