Review Luna and the Lie by Mariana Zapata

Monday, July 29, 2019

The problem with secrets is that they’re too easy to keep collecting.






Luna Allen has done some things she would rather no one ever know about. She also knows that, if she could go back in time, she wouldn’t change a single thing.

With three sisters she loves, a job she (mostly) adores, and a family built up of friends she’s made over the years, Luna figures everything has worked out the way it was supposed to. 

But when one of those secrets involves the man who signs her paycheck, she can’t find it in her to regret it. Despite the fact that he’s not the friendliest man in the world. Or the most patient.

Sometimes there are things you’re better off keeping to yourself.





5 stars

I devour it in one sitting, omg why I haven't read her books sooner???This is my first book and definitely not my last.I was hooked and I just couldn't put it down!Now I can see why all my friends love her books!

"I'm done standing around trying to suck up all the goodness you make me feel without you even knowing, Luna. You are my girl. Just you. Nobody else."

I loved the slow burn and the intensity between the characters.I found both characters complex, and I truly wanted them to be toogether!



1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts