NEW REVIEW: An Heiress For All Seasons by Sophie Jordan

Thursday, July 21, 2016

When a holiday blizzard brings together a pair of reluctant lovers,the result threatens their reputations … and may cost them their hearts…
Feisty and independent American heiress Violet Howard swears she'll never wed a crusty British aristocrat. Will, the Earl of Moreton, is determined to salvage his family's fortune without succumbing to a marriage of convenience.
But when a snowstorm leaves Violet and Will stranded and alone, their sudden chemistry will challenge good intentions. Seized by a desire that burns through the night, reservations are tossed aside in favor of the heat found in each other's arms.
Will their passion survive the storm or will they realize they've found a love to last them through all seasons?












Are you planning to let me up any time soon?"

His gaze crawled over her face. "Perhaps I'll stay like this forever. I rather like the feeling of you on top of me."


Skippity hop hop and SQUEE!
That's me after reading this lovely little novella. Not surprisingly, after I finished read A Good Debutante's Guide To Ruin by Sophie Jordan I immediately started the novella about Will and Violet. Will, is Declan's cousin, he's an Earl... a very poor Earl but nevertheless still an Earl which is enough for me. His mother Lady Peregrine has decided to host a rather grand party during the Christmas season for a select group of guests. Mainly guests who are heiresses who's fortune will save the family estate.

Enter Violet Howard, and her title seeking Mama. I think the whole love/hate trope thing is the foundation of all relationships in this series and I have to say I'm ecstatic about that! So Rosalie needs to marry a titled Englishman IE. Will the Earl.
Will does not wish to marry an heiress no matter how much he needs her money.
Plot twist: Upon meeting Violet, Will is besotted and will do everything in his power to marry the stubborn heiress.

The earl continued his handsome face perplexed, "Have you any idea how difficult it is to woo you when you won't stand within five feet of me?"

Rosalie will hear nothing of it, despite her growing attraction to the Earl.
Add in one night where the H and h are trapped together in a snow storm and prepare for fireworks! I really enjoyed this little novella, and if you're and HR fan who also loves a love/hate dynamic then you should definitely give this series a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts