NEW REVIEW: Breaking Her by R.K. Lilley

Thursday, March 31, 2016











The epic conclusion to Scarlett and Dante's story.
Breaking Her The Love is War Duet: Book Two DESTRUCTION. BETRAYAL. RUINATION. TRUE LOVE. SCARLETT He had done it again.
Ravaged me. Burned me. Broken me. Given me air, only to leave me gasping, writhing. But then something changed. Something that terrified and excited me both. Something that utterly destroyed me. Something that made me whole again. DANTE Our love was cursed from the start. She didn’t know it, but I did. All she knew was that I’d lied to her, betrayed her. Done unforgivable things. Unavoidable things. Yes, I had broken promises as surely as I had broken her heart. But, just as every war has casualties, and every lie has consequences–every bastard has his reasons.












description

I loved the first book and I was expecting this story to continue like the first one. Unfortunately it didn’t reach my expectations! I found the plot to be confusing at times, as well as weird in others. Moreover, there were moments that the story was too over the top for my taste. And this ruined the story in my opinion! The story is between the past and the present. But in the first part, the present is so slow that I was waiting patiently for something to happen! The past was more interesting. As for the characters Dante is what kept my interest. His relationship with Scarlett was full of angst like the first book. But I'm glad that I see many people enjoyed it! Hopefully if you read it now you find the story entertaining!

description


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts