Review Blood Kiss by J.R. Ward

Saturday, December 05, 2015
Paradise, blooded daughter of the king's First Advisor, is ready to break free from the restrictive life of an aristocratic female. Her strategy? Join the Black Dagger Brotherhood's training center program and learn to fight for herself, think for herself...
be herself. It's a good plan, until everything goes wrong. The schooling is unfathomably difficult, the other recruits feel more like enemies than allies, and it's very clear that the Brother in charge, Butch O'Neal, a.k.a. the Dhestroyer, is having serious problems in his own life.
And that's before she falls in love with a fellow classmate. Craeg, a common civilian, is nothing her father would ever want for her, but everything she could ask for in a male. As an act of violence threatens to tear apart the entire program, and the erotic pull between them grows irresistible, Paradise is tested in ways she never anticipated--and left wondering whether she's strong enough to claim her own power...on the field, and off.


Amazon: http://amzn.to/1HZUDFN
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1Ve05PR
Books A Million: http://bit.ly/1FmvVCR
Hudson Booksellers: http://bit.ly/1G7KQM6
IndieBound: http://bit.ly/1LSwrVK
Powell’s: http://bit.ly/1R6pYLt










4.5 BRILLIANT STARS

What an amazing story! It had everything I was expecting and more! J.R. Ward proved once again what a talented author she is! I was super excited about this one, it was one of my most anticipated books for December. I loved the story and I liked how it developed with half of the book about Marissa and Butch, if you have read the other books from BDB you already know Marissa and Butch. And the other half centered on Craeg and Paradise! This story was captivating, funny, mysterious and hot!

description

I liked Craeg and Paradise, I felt their chemistry and I enjoyed how their relationship was progressed. There was palpable tension between them and it made their story that much more interesting. Paradise is an amazing heroine. She is strong and I liked that she takes the control of her life. Also, she isn’t afraid to show how she feels. Craeg is super hot and strong.

“I shouldn’t be touching you like this,” he said softly. No, she thought. He shouldn’t. “Don’t stop.” His head angled up, and his eyes met hers. “This is not a good idea.”

description

Marissa and Butch weren’t one of my favorite couples but I like that they were included in this one, and I can say that, I now feel more connected to them.

Overall the story is refreshing! It felt like the first time I read a book by this author! If you are a fan of J.R. Ward you know how brilliant her stories are!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow...loved your thoughts on this one. I just can't get enough of Ward. But what I am really excited about for this one is that it is similar to her first books in the BDB series. Not a ton of multiple plot lines which had me stop at book 9. So I have heard some amazing things about this one and I can't wait to read it. And love the GIF you shared...I want a kiss like that hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol :)))) exactly this is why I like it a lot and I hope you like it too!! ;))

      Hehehehe yes this gif is so good...*sigh*

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts