Review : Conviction by Corinne Michaels

Monday, June 01, 2015
Book Two in the Consolation Duet
I fell in love with Liam only to be left shattered into a million pieces. Again. The idea of being without him cripples me but the reality is, he’s gone.
He doesn’t understand and I can’t make him.
If only he’d see the conviction behind my words—then he’d still be here.



NOW AVAILABLE
Amazon US ➙ http://amzn.to/1PFM9ey
Amazon UK ➙ http://amzn.to/1Q4VrLT
Barnes & Noble➙ http://bit.ly/1Lus8kL







4,5 EMOTIONAL STARS

What an emotional,intense heartbreaking,hot and sweet story!I fell in love with the first book but in this one there was something that made me love it even more!I had so many feelings while I was reading this book.Especially in the first pages.What I love more about this story is the fact that I felt connected with the characters who were realistic!The writing was so beautiful and the story captivating.Conviction picks up right where Consolation left us off with a cliffhanger.I was waiting for this book to finally get my answers and see what would happen!

description

Natalie had finally moved on with her life and found happiness with Liam but life has other plans for her...Nothing can be easy...If you love you must fight for it..

description

Natalie proved for one more time what a strong character she is!!She didn't break before and not now!She is strong,determined and sweet!Liam...Can I love him more???Oh yes,yes,yes!!He is so amazing!!I loved how his character developed!We witness a vulnerable side of him, and we see more of his character.

description

And what can I say about Aaron..I hate him when his secret was revealed, but in this book I could understand him and why he did what he did,but I'm not saying that it was the right think to do!In this book he tries a lot to win back his family!

The ending of the story couldn't have been more perfect!!I'll miss these characters so much!I highly recommend it to everyone!! This book will take you on a journey of emotions.So be prepared when you read it and have with you Kleenex!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts