Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Friday, May 15, 2015
Feyre's survival rests upon her ability to hunt and kill – the forest where she lives is a cold, bleak place in the long winter months. So when she spots a deer in the forest being pursued by a wolf, she cannot resist fighting it for the flesh. But to do so, she must kill the predator and killing something so precious comes at a price ... 


Dragged to a magical kingdom for the murder of a faerie, Feyre discovers that her captor, his face obscured by a jewelled mask, is hiding far more than his piercing green eyes would suggest. Feyre's presence at the court is closely guarded, and as she begins to learn why, her feelings for him turn from hostility to passion and the faerie lands become an even more dangerous place. Feyre must fight to break an ancient curse, or she will lose him forever.



BUY LINKS:

AMAZON- http://amzn.to/1e52GaX
BARNES&NOBLE- http://bit.ly/1IF0FgV
BOOK DEPOSITORY- http://bit.ly/1JkbbL6







5 BRILLIANT STARS

This book was absolutely fantastic!This is a new fantasy World from Sarah J Maas!I loved so much the story which is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast!I can't tell you how excited I was when I start reading this book!!Sarah J Maas did an amazing job, she took the tale and transformed it in so much more!

description

I loved all the characters and I liked the relationship between Feyre, Tamlin, and Lucien!Feyre is a kickass heroine and definitely one of my favorites!I didn't expect anything less from Sarah J Maas if you consider Celaena from the Throne of Glass series!Lucien is hilarious and sarcastic and I loved his dialogues with Feyre!And Tamlin...my Tamlin,I loved him so much!!It was funny reading about his flirting methods with Feyre!


description

I don't need to say a lot about this author because she is like a God to me!!She is simply amazing in whatever she writes!Her writing is so poetic,magical and so brilliant!I loved her from her other series Throne of Glass and I know that I will read whatever she writes!!What I love more about her is that she has a way make me feel like I'm a part of her stories!

This is beautiful new series is going to captivate you from the beginning till the end!!I recommend it especially to the lovers of YA books and the fans of Beauty and the Beast!But if you haven't read before a YA book then maybe now is your chance!!I can't wait for the next book!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts