Review: Deep by Kylie Scott

Thursday, April 02, 2015
Positive. With two little lines on a pregnancy test, everything in Lizzy Rollins' ordinary life is about to change forever. And all because of one big mistake in Vegas with Ben Nicholson, the irresistibly sexy bass player for Stage Dive.
So what if Ben's the only man she's ever met who can make her feel completely safe, cherished, and out of control with desire at the same time? Lizzy knows the gorgeous rock star isn't looking for anything more permanent than a good time, no matter how much she wishes differently. 

Ben knows Lizzy is off limits. Completely and utterly. She's his best friend's little sister now, and no matter how hot the chemistry is between them, no matter how sweet and sexy she is, he's not going to go there. But when Ben is forced to keep the one girl he's always had a weakness for out of trouble in Sin City, he quickly learns that what happens in Vegas, doesn't always stay there. Now he and Lizzie are connected in the deepest way possible...but will it lead to a connection of the heart?

AMAZON: http://amzn.to/1FdeNeN
BARNES&NOBLE: http://bit.ly/1o0kSnZ
iTunes: http://apple.co/1LMfQc1








4,5 STARS <333  


One of the best series I have ever read! I can't believe that this is the last book! I'm going to miss all the characters! I don't know how but Kylie Scott managed to make me feel so connected with these characters and I'll always have them in my heart!! I really enjoyed this one! I started it and I couldn't put it down! So good! This was a sexy and funny romance!I honestly couldn't wait for Ben's story!He was a mystery to me and I wanted to know more about him!
Lizzy is Anne's sister and Mal's sister in law so for Ben she is off limits.But Lizzy can't resist the irresistible sexy drummer!She has a crush on him and she will not stop until she had him!So when she finds the opportunity, she gets his number and start texting messages with him.Through the texts they develop a friendship with sexual tension.But Ben insists that they must stay friends and nothing more...

description

One night in Vegas will change their lives..Lizzy is now pregnant and when Ben learning about this at the beginning he freaks out.Lizzy doesn't expect a lot from him but she hopes that maybe something can change..Ben wants her near him to know she is ok so she follows the group on their tour.
Can they manage to find a way to be together as friends or as something more?

description

I loved Lizzy!!She is sassy, funny and strong!Definitely one of the best in the series!!And Ben, this sexy mystery guy, I loved him!!I loved his concern for Lizzy especially since he never wanted to be a father because he liked the way he was.And I can understand it however in the beginning he was a little jerk!But when he clearly saw what he wanted he become sweet and protected!

description

I loved how the story set up with us see how things are now and before how Ben and Lizzy met!!One more thing that I loved this book is that we still can see the others and believe it was so nice!!Mal is still the same amazing guy that I fell in love in Play!!He and Anne are hilarious!And I loved that he cared for Lizzy, his little sister in law. And Jimmy with Lena...wow it was nice to see them and they have a surprise!! But apart from them we see Ev and David and Martha...yes yes she is back!

I'm officially a groupie of Stage Dive and I highly recommend this series to anyone who wants to read funny and sexy books!!Now I'm more eager for the new series Dive Bar!!The sexy redhead Vaughn intrigued me and now I want to know more about him!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts