Arc review: The Virgin by Tiffany Reisz

Monday, March 16, 2015
The controversial story before the story continues in the critically acclaimed and award-winning series The Original Sinners.

For years, Kingsley Edge warned Eleanor the day would come when she, the mistress of a well-respected Catholic priest, would have to run and hide. She always imagined if that day came she'd be running away with Søren. But instead, she's running from him.



Knowing Søren and Kingsley will their use their influence to bring her back, Eleanor alone, penniless and scared takes refuge at the one place the men in her life cannot follow: the abbey where her mother has taken orders. Behind the cloistered gates of the convent, Eleanor hides from the man she loves and hates in equal measure

She cannot, however, hide from her true nature. When Eleanor befriends a young virginal nun, she faces a startling sexual awakening. But Eleanor can't stay forever, and the lure of her real life beckons beyond the locked gates. But to follow her fate means to leave Kyrie behind, a sacrifice Eleanor refuses to make

The lure of the forbidden. The temptation to sin. The price of passion has never been higher, and Eleanor will have to pay it if she ever wants to go home again.
 


 IT'S LIVE!!

AMAZON: http://amzn.to/1BIKpHy
BARNES&NOBLE:http://bit.ly/1LhPMVO
KOBO:http://bit.ly/1GU6do9








4,5 STARS

I really enjoyed this book! Even though I didn't enjoy The King because a lot of what happens is a bit of a repetition of the events in the previous books..this one was much better!! The story moves forward with reflection about the past so we're better able to understand their actions in the present..

description

In this book we have a wedding...but I will not say who is getting married...It's a secret :)) Soren,Nora and Kingsley are together the night before the wedding and begin to say where they were the night Nora left Soren and why she left! We see how Kingsley meets Juliette and how Nora becomes an author.

"Once upon a time, he and Soren had made an idle wish to someday have a girl who was wilder than him and Soren put together."

description

"I love you sir with all my heart."
"Tell me you want me."
"I want no one in the world as much as I want you."


Soren will be always my favorite!!I love him so much!!But I also have a crash for Kingsley and I really like him in this book with Juliette!! And Nora is simply amazing!!! I love her; she is funny and she has everything a woman wants to have!! It's amazing the fact that everybody, including me, we love these characters so much and we feel connected with them!!

I love so much Tiffany's writing.She has her way to captivate you! The world Tiffany Reisz creates is one I would like to live in forever!! And her characters are so lovable! Each character has their own unique personality!I can’t believe that there is only one more book left in this series. I'm really going to miss all of them!!I can't wait for The Queen!! I'm sure it will be epic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts