Infraction by K.I. Lynn

Sunday, June 01, 2014




5 STARS

"I'm yours.All that I am, if you want it.
I'm not much, but I know I can be so much more with you."


What an emotional roller coaster!!It blew me away!Absolutely amazing!!!I loved every part of this book!!This book was different from the previous!!
There isn't a lot of sex in this one and I think people will like it more!!!For me both books were amazing!!!I liked the story and how things developed between Nathan and Lila!!This story has a romantic and emotional tone!

description

It starts where the first left us, with Nathan crashing into Lila’s hospital room.In this book, we see Lila and Nathan exploring and working their relationship without the sex!

description

Lila and Nathan are so broken..My heart broke for them!
I really loved Nathan in this book!!He is really handsome and dirty talker but apart from this,he is also romantic.Finally we can see clearly his feelings for Lila!


"You are my best friend, my lover, my soul mate, the love of my life, savior, my naughty girl, and my sweet Honeybear."


OMG poor Lila..she was so many times in the hospital..poor girl!I felt sorry for her...Her previous life was so awful..I'm glad she is with Nathan because I really think he can help her,together they can help each other..There are moments she pissed me but it was kind of understandable, the way she reacts. (so many things happened to her)

"You've changed my world. I'm altered, no longer stuck in purgatory."

description

If you had questions in Breach like me, you will have your answers here!!I am so happy that I end this book without cliffhanger!I can't wait for the next book!!I really want them finally to have their HEA!! If you liked Nathan in Breach, I'm sure in this book you will fell in love with him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts