With This Heart by R.S. Grey

Thursday, March 27, 2014


5 SWEET STARS

"Her hand wrapped around my fingers, tightening my hold on the tarnished locket. “I love you with this heart.”

Oh, my God. I don’t even know where to begin when trying to describe how much I loved this story!!It was so sweet and funny!! I found myself sighing more and smiling more!!

 What would you do if life gave you a second chance??

Will you change your old life??



 After Abby spent her most days in the hospitals. She finally receives a heart transplant and her best friend
encourages her to go on a road trip! In an unusual location she meets Beck who accompanies her on the road trip! Will he show her the meaning of life?A road trip full of love,experiences and  strong emotions!I loved how these two characters came together  and the friendship that developed that grew into more.The journey that they took together was amazing!!





 I liked that finally she had the opportunity to leave her parents and doctors shelter and go on a road trip where she could try to find out who she was and what she really wants to do in life!!! Beck *sigh* He was handsome,sweet and funny!!He encouraged Abby to do things that she will never have done!!He hasn't a dark past like the most characters of other books,the only problem he has is that he doesn't want the career he must follow and he has to deal with it!
They are so cute together!!Together they are making each other happy with their funny moments,despite the challenges and sad momments they have to deal!There are some really hot scenes *sigh*!!

"He pushed me against the passenger door and pressed his lips to mine. It was a soul-stealing kiss, the kinds that lifts you off your heels and makes your spine curl."


The ending was beautiful!I would definitely recommend this book to anyone!This book
 made me want to go on a road trip :))This is my first book from R.S. Grey and I'm impressed!!I want to read more books from her!!

BUY LINKS:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts