Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

Friday, March 07, 2014


+5 STARS 

  Wow OMG! This book was AMAZING!!! It was a little slow in the beginning, but still good and then after 47% OMG unbelievable! So many things happened!I was so entertained by this action ride!!I still can't calm down after what I just read!!!I wasn't expecting to have such an emotional reaction to this book! 


I was so entranced by the fantasy world Sarah J Maas created!! Without a doubt Throne of Glass is one of my favorite reads! The plot became much more complex in Crown of Midnight... 
Picking up from where Throne of Glass left us.. Celaena is now the King's Champion and is desperate to be freed of her past assassinations, she is practically the king's slave. She she has to kill all the people she is ordered to get her freedom back.
In this book there are secrets, enemies, lies, discoveries, trust, truth and romance! It has everything!!
  
Celaena was such a kickass heroine!!But, we also get to see the other side of her. She is gentle and very kind. She is a loyal person and she would do anything for the few people she cares about. But sometimes she was selfish and I didn't like it that. And the boys...OMG I really don't like love triangels...but this one was one of the best triangles I have ever read! At the beginning I was a big fan of Dorian but after finished this book.. OMG I want Chaol for me <333 *sigh*  Chaol is so sweet and intelligent. He seriously melted my heart and I fell completely in love with him! He gives her hope that there are still good things left in this world! There is sexual tension between them and so many cute moments that you will fall in love with Chaol! Their relationship has been through so much.. I hope they will end up together because love is never easy.. but it is worth fighting for! Dorian is charming and gorgeous!! He really cares about people and so much for Celaena! But after reading this book now I see him like a friend and nothing else. I hope he has a happy end too!!
I was really surprised by the direction that the story has gone, very different from other fantasy books! The ending put me in agony for what will happen next! I can't wait for the next book! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE this book. I love this series. I love Celaena. I love Dorian. I love Chaol. I love Nehemia (LOTS of love, LOL). I glad you loved it too :) and I can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts