Welcome to Sugartown by Carmen Jenner review

Friday, November 08, 2013

4,5 SEXY AND HEARTBREAKING STARS!!!


Wow this book is so unique!!!
Welcome to Sugartown took me by complete surprise. It was funny,smart,intense  and has a great dynamic between the characters. I loved that this book had a little bit of everything!
Ana, one sexy tattooed biker,a crazy best friend, a protective father and an adorable 6 year old younger brother  :))

The storyline starts off cute and sweet and then  it's take you on a wild ride !
  

Ana Belle lives in the small town of Sugartown. Only 19, she runs the family pie shop after her mother passed away.  She dreams of leaving town but she can't. ...
Until she meets Elijah...The tall,tatt00ed,sexy  guy who walks into her pie shop...
 Elijah has left his past behind and now he works in Sugartown as a mechanic on her dad's shop. Her dad warns Elijah to stay away from her...
But he can't.. 
the only thing Elijah knows is that he wants Ana more than anything.. 

"I've been wanting to lay you out before me and kiss every inch of that fucking beautiful body since I first laid eyes on you in your parents' pie shop." 




OMG Elijah *sigh*

I like him, I hate him, I love him.... 
I really like him for Ana!He really cares about her and all he wants is to protect her but there is one point where he literally broke my heart..
Ana is a very strong character.It's hard not to love her.
 There are times when she annoys  me and I want to jump in the book and drill some sense into her. 

The relationship between Ana and Elijah isn’t easy...They have to learn to trust each other and to leave the past behind so they can move on!



The book is told from both Ana and Elijah's points of view. I like  getting inside both of their heads  but especially Elijah's. It was great learning his thoughts !

An amazing book!!!I can't wait for the second book!!
  


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a lovely review, Pavlina! Sorry about the broken heart! Feel free to send me the bill from your shrink, I have a feeling I'll be getting a few of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Thank you Carmen :))
      Well I still love him so don't worry ;))
      I can't wait for your next book xx

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts