Take this regret by A.L Jackson review

Saturday, November 30, 2013

4 EMOTIONAL STARS 

"My soul mourned for what it had lost, for every day I had lived without them, for every moment wasted, for time that could not be reclaimed."


Christian and Elizabeth were in love and they were going to attend law school together and then they planning to  get married and live happily...That was until Elizabeth dropped the bomb that she is pregnant.Christian refused the idea to be a father and mess up his future plan. He made Elizabeth choose between him and their unborn child and she chose to be a single mother... 

Christian has made the biggest mistake of his life...

 Now 5 years later  Christian finds himself living in San Diego, opening a branch of his father’s law firm, which happens to be where Elizabeth grew up. They haven’t spoken since the day she left. .Fate gives him a look at what exactly he’s been missing out on all these years...but Elizabeth just can't forgive what Christian did, shut her and their unborn baby out of his life. ..

Life is full of regrets...

Can he manage to prove that he change and want his family back?
What will it take for Elizabeth to forgive Christian? 
Would she be able to forgive,trust and love him again? 



"The only power I had was in today, and I was determined to live every day for Lizzie and Elizabeth. Even if Elizabeth never forgave me, I would live for her." 


As the book goes on we learn what both characters have to deal with in order to work together..

Wow!Such a wonderful story!The situations, the emotions all felt so real!!This book is about regret.. This book make me think about life in general and how one decision can alter your entire life!!I love this book and their characters.I like the man Christian turned out to be.He know he make a huge mistake and he was prepared to do whatever it takes to make it right. 

“No longer would I live in regret, striving to make up for what I’d done. I’d live for the day, each one set out and purposed to be the best father and husband I could be. And no matter what life brought our way, I would never walk away."

And then there is Elizabeth.Whether you agree or not with her decisions you understand them!





Ms. Jackson did such a fabulous job with the characters!You can connect and really feel for them!

Such a lovely story!
It's worth the reading!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts