Sempre by J.M Darhower review

Thursday, November 21, 2013

4,5 BEAUTIFUL STARS <33

This book is a true emotional roller coaster!!I fell in love with this book from the beginning wow it is really so good!!!I had so many emotions while I was reading it..  
Both main characters go through so many bad things, but they still manage to get past all of them and start over....

This is about  hope,faith,love and sacrifice..

Haven is a young, innocent girl who paid for the mistakes of others. ..She was born a slave..and she has been held captive...Until DeMarco who is a part of mafia take her to live with him and his two sons Carmine and Dominic...

Carmine and Haven fall instantly in love...


I love how these two find each other..Their relationship wasn't easy and was forced with obstacle.It's not easy when you are in a family Mafia..They were forced to make decisions and sacrifices to save one another.. 

But real love makes every sacrifices worth it...

"Do you have any idea how important you are to me?"
" I'm finding myself again because of you.I never thought it would happen.My mom used to talk about fate all the time and I think you're it...you're my fate.

"Ti amo tantissimo, mia bella ragazza."



Haven is really a remarkable character.She is innocent and vulnerable but even with all those awful things she experienced in her life she remained to be a very strong and intelligent character!!

Carmine...OMG *sigh* I love him!!!
He was a  jerk at the beginning but when he meets Haven everything changes!!He started sees things different...
He loves her with a passion I've never seen before. There's absolutely nothing he wouldn't do for her.

If you haven't read it,you must read it right now!!
I'm sure that when you start it you will not able to put it down!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts