Friday guest reviewer Mona Valiant by Laurann Dohner and Justice by Laurann Dohner

Friday, November 29, 2013

Valiant (New Species, #3)c


**4.5 Valiant Roaring Stars**

"I've decided I'm keeping you forever. You're mine."

description

This story starts off with a chance meeting between Tammy and Valiant… that was never meant to happen. Tammy finds herself in a sticky situation, at the wrong place and defiantly with the wrong person. Terrified of the huge male growling at her from his front yard, Tammy is frozen from fear with nowhere to go. That’s until he pounce and carries her off into his house.
description

Valiant is known for his hatred for humans. His mistreatment at the hands of humans has stayed with him long after his freedom. After spending so much time alone during his capture, because of his fierce and pronounced New Species looks, Valiant is ready to find a mate to fill his lonely days with companionship; preferably, with a tall and sturdy New Species female. All his plans go to hell the minute he smells Tammy, the very small and ovulating human. His instant attraction and need for her can’t be ignored. All he can think is MINE and I have to keep her forever.

He's spent a lifetime locked in a dank cell, hurting most of the time, and always so lonely.
description

Tammy can’t help her attraction for Valiant. His huge, bossy and highly protective, but she’s not a push over that can be forced to do anything against her will. With her stubbornness and need to fill her every breath with blabbering, Tammy has the fierce Valiant wrapped around her little finger. But even with her growing feelings for Valiant, Tammy is hesitant to commit this beautiful and compassionate man, who is looking for a forever kind of relationship.
description

"Open up for me. I need that at least. Your scent calls to me so strongly I hurt. Let me lick you until you come, screaming for me. Let me enjoy your cream." He purred.
description

description

I did feel that the relationship and story line was tad rushed throughout the story, but things slowed down to an even pace after half way through. That’s when things really picked up and my mind was blown away. I felt emotional at parts where Tammy and Valiant were separated; and anxiety when the characters faced grave dangers, at the hands of New Species hate groups. I won’t give away anything away, but I do advise to read these books as a series, even though it’s mentioned that they can be read as standalone reads. Things just get better and fucking awesomely better as you read each book.
description


Mates jump in head first with this sexy, passionate and panty wetting series. You won’t regret it xx

My New Species Reviews:



My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Welcome to our home. Now take off your clothes. I missed you."

description

I'm so glad I didn't have to wait so long for Justice's book. His the type of character you love immediately from book one and wish for his book above all else. And I was not disappointed with his story!
description

Justice North, NSO leader, has big responsibilities towards his people. He was chosen by his people to lead, protect and bring them justice, for all they've been handed from the hands of Mercile industries. His calm and poised in the public's eye, appearing non threatening to win the human's hearts. That's until he meets the fiery redhead Jessie, the only female that brings out his inner, animal purr.

"What are you thinking about doing that you'll regret?" His gaze searched hers and a long moment passed while he seemed to debate answering. "Touching you."
description

Jessie Dupree works with an assigned task force that helps NSO to retrieve their captured Gift females, still held by the men with past associations with Mercile. Jessie is stubborn and works hard at her job to help those females in need, even at the cost of her life. Thinking to share some work ideas with Justice, Jessie finds herself alone with the sexy Species male, with an urge to help him relax. Addicted to his touch and drawn to the man, Jessie is eager to continue their affair. But life isn't that simple for the leader of New Species.

"I've never been attracted to your kind before but I'm drawn to you in the worst way."
description

Their relationship seemed impossible, with so many difficult obstacles in the way. As a leader and the face of New Species, Justice has obligations and rules he must follow, to protect those he loves. It was heartbreaking to see him so torn up about his responsibilities and his need for Jessie. And her pain on feeling used and unwanted by someone that can never have her forever. I loved how strong and persistent Jessie was when giving Justice an ultimatum. She didn't give in and accept things half way, it was all or nothing for her.
description

I really enjoyed the flow of this book. The author keeps you intrigued and engaged from start to finish. And wanting more on the secondary characters featured in each book. I would have to say, Justice and Jessie are my favorite so far. I loved the build up of their relationship, and the love shared between these two strong and determined lovers.
description


Another successful New Species read, that won't disappoint. Go on mates, give this a try xx

My New Species Reviews:


Thank you Mona xx for more reviews :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts