Mine to Hold by Cynthia Eden review

Friday, October 18, 2013
Mine to Hold (Mine, #3)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Noah and Clare story picks up right where Mine to Keep ended. Clare, a woman trying to shake her past. Her secrets threaten her entire existence, she finally realises that in order to live her life she has to seek help. She finds it in Noah, a man with secrets just as dark as hers, but asking for his help comes at a price. She has to let go of her inner demons.


Claire has never let herself get close to anyone before, but when she tries to keep Noah at arms length, Noah shows her that, he isn't one to be easily swayed. She finally allows him into her heart, but enemies from her past will not allow her to be happy.


Noah's life hasn't always been the one he lives now. He's a savvy businessman, own hotels across the country. He never sleeps with same woman twice. That is until he meets Claire. And with one taste, he realises that he can never let her go.

The story is filled with twists and turns that will keep you guessing right till the end. The drama is unbelievable, the mystery will have the sleuth in you jumping up and down with joy. Everyone is a suspect, and then they're not. Backwards and forwards with each clue you get! The authors writing is very engaging and the story is quite interactive. I honestly felt like a part of the plot and I just had to figure out "whodunnit"

Noah is your ultimate alpha male, hard, gritty and blunt. I loved him! Claire although broken was not weak and she didn't annoy me like the usual heroine playing damsel in distress(the books I read have a lot of those)

What I also liked was the fact that even though Claire isn't weak, her strength didn't overshadow Noah's alphamaleness (yes that's a word). I hate a heroine who is so cocky or sure of herself she ends up emasculating the hero.

Final Thoughts


I really enjoyed this book, it was so much better than the first two. I may have had a slight problem near the end but I decided not take away stars because I was actually being a little insensitive well actually a lot insensitive. (view spoiler) But that's just me.

"We touch, we kiss, and we ignite."

 ARC courtesy of the author, via NetGalley, in return for an honest review 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts