Feature & Follow Friday #69

Friday, August 16, 2013



The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:


Q: Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.


Blogging is an amazing experience since you can interract more with authors (ex;by taking interviews,receiving arcs etc) than a casual reader.


What about you??Comment away!


This is a Blog Hop!

12.

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 5 days, 10 hrs, 12 min (8/21/2013 1:17:34 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...





5 comments:

  1. I agree :) New follower, check out my FF, it's #44 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is a lot of fun! And I feel like I'm always learning something new to help with my blog, or get new followers. Happy Friday! New follower

    My Feature & Follow
    Whit@Whit's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connecting is definitely a great thing about blogging! New follower on GFC. :)

    Laureen @ Ms. Bibliophile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blogging, I'm glad you enjoy it too :D

    My Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love blog hopping and meet new friends.new GFC follower

    hope you can visit my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts