BROKEN FAIRYTALE by NIKOLA JENSEN

Friday, August 02, 2013


This is a NA/Contemporary Romance – Release Date: 6th August 2013

EXCERPT
“Don’t look so scared.” He whispers, whilst tucking some loose strands of my hair behind my ear and very slowly freeing my lip with his thumb. Unfortunately at the exact time he does that I lick my lip and catch his thumb at the same time. I hear a sharp intake of breath and look into his eyes, eyes that are now staring at my mouth. My body suddenly goes on high alert and I feel every hair stand on end. The moment’s rudely interrupted by the waitress arriving with our coffee.
I’m both disappointed and relieved so I quickly pick up my coffee and take a sip as a distraction. Shit it’s too hot. I stick my tongue out and chant, “Hot, hot, hot.” Declan bursts out laughing but it doesn’t last long. Becoming all serious he suddenly reaches over, grabs my head with both hands and puts his lips to mine. All the while keeping his eyes open to gage a reaction.
I’m stunned, I wasn’t expecting this. His lips are firm yet so soft. His tongue licks my lip where I burnt it. It’s so gentle, soothing even and it makes every inch of my body tingle. He moves away but keeps his hands on my face whilst looking into my eyes. “Does it feel better now Izzy?” His eyes burn tracks across my whole face.
I can’t look away, I’m lost in his eyes.

SYNOPSIS
Following a family tragedy, Izobel Jerome has lived the past eighteen months in an emotional wilderness, losing herself in meaningless relationships and barely existing.
But no more, Izzy is tired of running. At twenty-two, she decides life is for living and that’s exactly what she intends to do. She will heal her heart and open it to love. A chance meeting at University…call it fate, will have her sharing a flat with three gorgeous men, all different and all offering her the safety and security Izzy desperately needs and craves.
In Aiden and Max she will find the family she never had. In Declan she will find a kindred spirit.
Declan, a man as equally damaged as Izzy who will become her salvation as they both discover the other half of their damaged hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts