Forever too far

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

5 Stars

“When you find your reason for living, hold onto it. Never let it go. Even if it means burning other bridges along the way.”

This book made me a swooning mess.When we first met Rush he was an immature man who lived only to fuck around.Two books later and has changed a lot.Now he has a girlfriend that he is willing to protect from everyone,including his family.Blaire is the girl that gave meaning to his life and now that they are both in love they have to face and oureach all the difficulties that life has saved for them.
In this book you could say that their love is tested.






           


It's not a secret that Nan is an egocentric,spoiled b*tch.She has always been Rush's priority but she had never respected what he loved more,Blaire.In this book Nan is messing around with her dad's life and since her dad is a goner perv rockstar he cant even handle her so Rush has to take action.It's wrong that Kiro(her dad) isnt trying to improve their relationship but Nan isnt helping either.She is just b*tching up all the time.There were some parts where I could totally understand her pain but overall she was a DRAMA QUEEN.


                                                  She pissed me off so much.




There was a part of me that got bored to tears!I couldnt wait for them to stop looking after Nan!I wont argue that Rush is a great brother but he unwitingly neglected the most precious thing in his life.


Luckily,he took the right decision and he focused again on his girl.
From this part of the book till the end I couldnt stop swooning or smiling like an idiot.Rush is pure perfection.

“Blaire,

This teardrop represents many things. The tears I know you’ve shed over holding your mother’s piece of satin. The tears you’ve shed over each loss you’ve experienced. But it also represents the tears we’ve both shed as we’ve felt the little life inside you begin to move. The tears I’ve shed over the fact I’ve been given someone like you to love. I never imagined anyone like you Blaire. But every time I think about forever with you I’m humbled that you chose me.

This is your something blue.

I love you,

Rush”



I'm so glad these two peole found the HEA that they both deserved.Their journey was a rollrcoster of emotions for us but in the end all the frustration and the tears were replaced by emotions of joy and happiness.
I still believe that the author shouldnt have written this book but it was a nice one and I cant wait for Grant's book.

“I’m not ever letting your sexy ass get too far away from me again.”
“How far is too far?” I asked.
“It’s all too far. I want you right here beside me… forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts