Top Recommendation My Favorite Souvenir by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland

Monday, April 27, 2020

My planned trip for two unexpectedly turned into a trip for one. Rather than let my breakup get me down,


I packed my bags and decided a week at a luxury resort was just what I needed.
But one calamity after the next, and suddenly I was stuck without a hotel room, along with a few hundred other people.
It looked like my fancy vacation was about to turn into me sleeping on the hotel lobby floor.
Until I overheard a gorgeous man pretending to be someone he wasn’t in order to steal a reservation from a guest who hadn’t shown up yet.
When I realized there were two rooms, instead of calling him out, I pretended to be his sister. That’s how the story of “Milo and Maddie Hooker” began.
We were the Hookers.
My depressing trip quickly made a U-turn into an adventure.
My fake brother spent the next few days showing me around his hometown. When it was time to leave, neither of us really wanted to go yet.
So, instead of flying back to our respective homes, we ventured on a road trip.
At every stop, we’d pick up souvenirs.
But as hot as our chemistry was, we never crossed the line.
Milo knew I’d just come out of a tough relationship and didn’t want to mess with a vulnerable woman.
So instead, at the end of our trip, we made a pact to meet again in three months.
It was always my intention to meet him.
But when I got back home, reality hit in a big way.
And I worried I may have lost my handsome stranger forever.
Was there a place for him in my future?
Or had the memory of him just become my favorite souvenir?

Goodreads ➜ https://fave.co/2T0vXcS





5 STARS

My Favorite Souvenir was exactly what I needed!This period I'm a little bit moody and I can't find easily 5 stars read!I devour it, it was steamy,funny and emotional!The thing I loved the most in this story is the chemistry between the characters!

description

I just couldn't get enough of them!I loved Matteo and Hazel so much, I liked how they met!Their story is refreshing and heartwarming.I connected immediately with both characters and I felt like I'm a part of their story!

This is another fantastic read from my favorite duo!It's exactly what you need, I highly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts