Review Runaway Road by Devney Perry

Monday, March 09, 2020

Londyn McCormack didn’t have a typical childhood. She ran away from home at sixteen, escaping parents more interested in drugs than their daughter.




She doesn’t have loving siblings or an adorable pet. Her only family is the five other runaway kids who shared her junkyard home.


Life pulled them all in separate directions, taking her to Boston. For a short time, she thought she’d found something permanent. But after a devastating divorce, she’s running away again, this time to find a lost friend.
She’s driving across the country in her convertible. As a teenager, the rusty car was her shelter. As an adult, it’s her ride to freedom.

Except one flat tire derails her trip. Her life collides with Brooks Cohen. They walked away from the first crash. The second might destroy them both. 




4 STARS

This was an enjoyable read, it was refreshing and lighthearted.It was fast paced and I liked the storyline.It has low angst and I didn't mind it at all!

description

"Now, I was running away to find peace. To find the life I needed deep in my soul. To find myself again. I’d lost me these past years."

The romance was swoon worthy , and it has the great amount of sweet and steamy moments.The connection between the characters was instant.

Overall , it was a great story!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts