Review Dear Enemy by Kristen Callihan

Monday, March 30, 2020

As kids, they hated each other. Macon Saint was beautiful, but despite his name, Delilah knew he was the devil.
That he dated her slightly evil sister, Samantha, was no picnic either. When they broke up, it was a dream come true: Delilah never had to see him again.




Ten years later, her old enemy sends a text.

Delilah’s sister has stolen a valuable heirloom from Macon, now a rising Hollywood star, and he intends to collect his due. One problem: Sam has skipped town.

Sparks still sizzle between Macon and Delilah, only this heat feels alarmingly like unwanted attraction. But Delilah is desperate to keep her weak-hearted mother from learning of her sister’s theft. So she proposes a deal: she’ll pay off the debt by being Macon’s personal chef and assistant.

It’s a recipe for disaster, but Macon can’t stop himself from accepting. Even though Delilah clearly hates him, there’s something about her that feels like home. Besides, they’re no longer kids, and what once was a bitter rivalry has the potential to be something sweeter. Something like forever.


 

4 - 4,5 STARS

Such a lovely story, I enjoyed it so much!It was addictive and I couldn't put it down, one of the things that I liked the most was the banter between the characters!

description

Dear Enemy was a fantastic read, it has the best enemies to lovers set up!I was captivating , the writing was so good that you will fall in love immediately with the characters and you will not put it down until you finish it!

Delilah and Macon has a great chemistry there is angst, intensity, desire and love hate.I love their moments together they make me ach and swoon so many times.I also has a smile in my face mostly, these two were like kids sometimes and I loved it!

“Delilah. We react to each other like the vinegar-and-baking-soda experiments we used to do in science class as kids. Even now she brings out the immature ass in me. But the second she walked back into my life, I became aware of two uncomfortable but undeniable facts: I am lonely as hell, and Delilah Baker feels like home.”


I highly recommend it, I love this author and I missed her writing, I cannot wait for more books by her, I would love to see another book in this world with a specific character .
 

1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts