Top Recommendation In the Unlikely Event by L.J. Shen

Monday, November 18, 2019

Sometimes you meet people who are out of this world, so you make them a part of yours.





A one-night stand born from vengeance in a foreign land.
An explosive chemistry neither of us could deny.
We signed a contract on the back of a Boar’s Head Pub napkin that said if we ever met again, we would drop everything and be together.
Eight years and thousands of miles later, he’s here.
In New York.
And he’s America’s music obsession.
The intangible Irish poet who brings record executives to their knees.
The blizzard in my perfect, unshaken snow globe.
Last time we spoke, he was a beggar with no intention of becoming a king.
But a king he became, and now I’m his servant.
I’m not the same broken princess Malachy Doherty put back together with his callused hands.
I have a career I love.
A boyfriend I adore.
An apartment, a roommate, a life.
I changed. He changed, too.
But Mal kept the napkin.
Question is, will I keep my word?






❤️5 STARS❤️

''You were a part of package deal. It's not fate. It's us. From start to finish. Twisted, screwed, obsessed, destructive, wonderful us.''


Thank you Leigh Shen for another fantastic read, what a ride!L.J Shen takes the reader to an emotional,intense and heartwarming roller coaster!I fall in love with everything, the characters rocked this story and the story was unique!It has angst and the romance was epic!

description

My new favorite couple and story for this year!The relationship between Mal and Rory is intense with passion,angst,love,and so many emotions!

This is a must read!It's the best book I've read and it goes to my all time favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts